228 W. 4th Street
Cookeville, TN 38501
(For more information about this and satellite locations, click here)
Call 911 immediately if:
- You have sudden crushing, squeezing, tightening, or pressure in your chest.
- Pain radiates to your jaw, left arm, or between your shoulder blades.
- You have nausea, dizziness, sweating, a racing heart, or shortness of breath.
- You know you have angina and your chest discomfort is suddenly more intense, brought on by lighter activity, or lasts longer than usual.
- Your angina symptoms occur at rest.
- You have sudden sharp chest pain with shortness of breath, especially after a long trip, a stretch of bedrest (for example, following an operation), or other lack of movement that can lead to a blood clot in your leg.